Κυριακή 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Fear.

Afraid when the sun goes down
All evil things happen in the dark
Afraid when the sun comes up
I don't wanna go outside
I don't wanna face life

I've been like this for as long as I lived
Just a miserable kid, afraid of everything
Till the break of dawn
I would hide in my bed, too afraid to get up

Never had any relationships
Terrified with the idea of people around me
No responsibilities
Afraid of letting everyone down

I've hated myself for as long as I lived
For this weakness of mine has cost me all I'd do
Built my life around bullshit like:
"God, please help me, I don't know what to do"
I cannot stand living like this
I will soon end my life
Or I'm just gonna try something else, something a bit more wise

And all of this shit will now be over
No more hide and seek for me
I'm gonna go outside myself
No one will face my life for me
And when the sun goes down again
I'll sing out loud, so happily
For I'm as brave as heroes now
And that's what I'll always be

...


A shadow out of my window.
God, I'm afraid...

(May 2009)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου